Nadi Pariksha is a diagnostic tool to understand the psycho-physiological energy patterns in the body.
This information when related to the mind-body activity translates to the following information;
- The existing bio-rhythm in the body called ‘Vikruti’
- The original vibratory frequency called ‘Prakruti’, otherwise known as the ‘Original Constitution’.
- The effects of the changing thought and emotional patterns which affect the body and their symptoms.
- The state of the health of organs and their functional efficiency in the form of their energy.
- The state of the health of the metabolic activity in the body as well as in the 7 tissues in the body such as Plasma, Blood, Muscle, Fat, Bone, Nerves as well as Reproductive
- The health of the psychic centres of energy or Chakras and their subtle causative effects on the body
- The expression of ailments in the body and the cause of these ailments