Ayurveda is a very vast and ancient medical science. Unlike other medical sciences, instead of focusing on treatment of any particular disease, Ayurveda focuses more on the healthy living and well being. For healthy living, Ayurveda emphasizes on consuming right kind of diet which is healthy and nutritious. According to Ayurveda, there are positive and negative attributes of diet. Since, Ayurveda deals with a holistic approach to healing; it covers the diet factor in depth. In Ayurveda, food is considered not only as mixture of the basic ingredients like proteins, vitamins, fats and carbohydrates, but something, which serves as a source of energy for mind and soul.
The benefits of a eating according to your constitution
- better health, youthfulness and better memory
- more energy, endurance and strength
- a gradual decrease in existing health problems
- prevention of diseases
- greater ability to handle stress and anxiety worry
- saves you money in the long run
- improved sleep and concentration
- better digestion, metabolism and elimination
- healthier skin, complexion and slowed down aging
- healthier progeny
- stronger immune system
- weight loss or gain and better sense control
Please Note :
Ayurvedic therapy requires a prescribed time frame. Treatments come in modules of 7, 14, 21 & 28 days. For rejuvenation therapy. A minimum period of 7 days is normally required. Duration for other treatments vary for case to case.